Thursday 19 February 2015

New 75mm recoilless gun teams available

It has been a long time but, after many bad moments (firstly the accident of our sculptor Paul Hicks and his convalescence and then, the terrible news of the dead of our moulder, the late Stewart Griffin, in December), our two new packs are here and available.

DBP011 Vietminh 75mm recoilless gun team

3 marching figures





and 3 firing figures with the gun





DBP012 French 75mm recoilless gun team

3 marching figures




and 3 firing figures with the gun + packs and rifles




We will put them on our website as soon as possible but know that both packs sell at 14 euros and are available immediately for ordering via our email at redstarminiatures@gmail.com and soon via our UK distributor Empress miniatures and US distributor Age of glory




5 comments:

  1. Cool! I still have not caught up with your entire range, but I will make a dedicated effort this year. Time to start looking for some armour and a few bunkers to shoot at, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Worth the wait ,the poses look sooooo nice . More on the salute shopping list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Everyone,I'm Adrik Vadim living in Kurgan City , I want to share with you all on here on how Mr Benjamin help me with a loan of 15,000.000.00 Rubles to start up my food beverage delivery after all I have work in several hotels here in kurgan just to earn a living but unfortunate I was still having difficulties to pay a rent but I thank God now that I'm a self employ now with 5 workers working in my care. Just if you looking for financial freedom I will advise you contact Mr Benjamin with this email below and whats app number as well. 247officedept@gmail.com   +1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete